If you can’t make January 31, please join me for the next round, on Tuesday, March 13, 2012 @ 1-2:30 p.m.
About this webinar
Self-confidence is extremely important in almost every aspect of our lives, yet even people who are generally confident can buckle when facing powerful or demanding people. The truth is that many who appear self-confident often aren’t. They possess skills they can use when needed. You can come across as more self-assured in these situations too. You’ll learn:
- Tips for making a strong first impression
- What to do when intimidated
- Advice for enhancing and reading nonverbal signals
- Ways to get grounded in any situation
- How to avoid “traps” that make you appear intimidated
- Advice for handling both planned conversations and “sneak attacks”
Whether you’re interviewing for a new job, discussing your performance appraisal, making a pitch to a senior manager … or even dealing with a pushy salesperson, you’ll be up to the task! In case you missed this, a story I wrote, “How to Find Your Inner Cary Grant,” contains tips and insights to help you project more confidence.